The Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Industrial Partnership Programme (IPP) helps students be exposed to real-world STEM-related careers and gain an insight into industry developments and challenges. For our partners, this programme gives them an opportunity to correct industry misperceptions and uplift STEM professional career images.
F&N scientists conducting beverages sensory evaluation workshop and career sharing session at Dunearn Secondary School.
Examples of IPP engagements include:
- Advising schools on their teaching programmes.
- Organising STEMTogether – a video series on Facebook profiling innovative industry professionals and inspirational students in discussion on everyday matters involving STEM.
- Job shadowing for students to be attached to an engineer/scientist.
- Facilitating workshops where teachers and students can work together to solve an industry problem.
- Helping interns on their career aspirations through industrial attachments.
- Planning activities for our partners’ Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
- Organising STEMchat, a 30-minute web chat with 3 STEM professionals..
If you are interested to be our STEM industry partner as a corporation or an individual, contact us for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you!