Register your interest online to participate in the NXplorers 2.0 Journey 2023 by 31 Jan 2023 (11:59pm).
The timeline for this competition is provided below for reference:
Details of NXplorers 2.0 Journey
|Teachers Briefing||13 Jan, Fri||3pm - 4:30pm||Via Zoom|
|Registration Opens||13 Jan, Fri||5pm||Link|
|Registration Closes (no extension on closure)||31 Jan, Tue||11:59pm||-|
|Announcement of Selected Teams||10 Feb, Fri||By 5pm||TBA|
|Students Briefing||17 Feb, Fri||2:30pm - 3:30pm||Via Zoom|
|Micro:bit Workshop||9 Mar, Thu||2:30pm - 5:30pm||NYP School of Engineering|
|Train the Teacher NXplorers-1||13 Mar, Mon||9am - 5pm||Science Centre Singapore|
|(Min. 5 teachers required to run the programme)|
|My World, My Work Life by Shell||14 Apr, Fri||2:30pm - 5:30pm||TBA|
|NXplorers Camp||29 May, Mon||9am - 5:30pm||NYP/Shell|
|30 May, Tue|
|Project Sharing Day||29 July, Sat||9am - 12:30pm||TBA|
|Train the Teacher NXplorers-2||4 Sep, Mon||9am - 5pm||Science Centre Singapore|
|(Min 5 teachers required to run the program)|
|Project Showcase Day||1 Nov - 17 Nov||School to confirm the timing and date||School|
|NXplorers Student Carnival by Shell||TBA||TBA||TBA|
• Open to all students aged 14-18 who are studying in Singapore.
• Each school is allowed a maximum registration of 1 team only.
• Each team must consist of 3 to 5 students.
• A total of 20 teams will be selected to participate in the NXplorers 2.0 Journey 2023.
• Interested applicants must successfully complete the online registration
by 31 Jan 2023 (11:59pm)
• Late registrations will not be processed.
• Announcement of selected teams will be released on 10 Feb, Friday 2023