1. How many reward program tiers are there?
As of now, there are THREE (3) tiers: Mercury, Venus and Saturn. There are varying incentives and requirements for the respective tier.
2. What are the requirements for each tier?
A minimum of 0 points is required to be qualified for the Basic-Tier.
| ||Mercury||Venus||Saturn |
|Points (Based on accumulated spend)||0||1,000||3,000|
3. Are there any age restrictions to sign up for the rewards programme?
Guest below 15 years old would require their parent/ guardian consent to sign up and agree on the terms and conditions of the rewards program on their behalf; giving consent to provide their child/ ward’s personal information.
Upon signing up, parent/guardian who has signed up for the rewards program can add their child/ward as a supplementary cardholder under their existing account.
4. Can I link accounts with other registered members for the rewards programme?
Yes, points earned by supplementary members will be added to the principal cardholder only.
*Science Centre Singapore reserve the rights to verify documents as proof of relationship between the principal and supplementary account holder.
5. How can I sign up for the rewards Programme?
You may sign up for our rewards programme via this link.
6. What are the validity periods for the Galaxy (Rewards) Programme tiers?
Mercury has no expiration date. However, Venus and Saturn have a validity period of 12 months from the date of your account upgrade.
Regardless of your tier, the accumulation of expenditure period for all are capped at 12 months from the date of your account upgrade.
7. How many accounts can I create for the Galaxy (Rewards) Programme?
Each guest can create ONE(1) account only.
8. Will get downgraded from my current tier?
Yes, you will automatically be reverted to a preceding tier after each assessment period. Account holders would need to spend the minimum amount to sustain their current tier.
9. What are the Galaxy (Rewards) Programme Privileges?
Find out more about the reward programme privileges here.
10. How are Stars (Points) earned?
Earn 10 Stars for every S$1 spent. Accumulate points to redeem rewards via our catalogue.
*Note: Points will be rounded down to the nearest S$1. (Eg: S$6.90 = 60 Stars)
11. What is the maximum number of points I can earn daily in a single transaction?
Each member can earn a maximum of 5,000 Stars per day.
12. How can I check my Stars (Points)?
You may do so via your rewards portal. For further assistance, you may reach out to us here (Choose members for topic)
13. Will my Stars (Points) expire?
Yes, the reward points are valid for 12 months from the date of the issuance. Do log in regularly to the rewards portal to check for your points status.
14. How can I redeem my rewards?
You may redeem it through our rewards portal. All Stars (Points) will be forfeited after the expiration date.
15. Can I cancel my redemption?
No, all Stars (Points) transactions are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
16. What is the eligibility to join the Galaxy (Rewards) Programme?
No minimum spending is required to join our Galaxy (Rewards) Programme. You may join our Galaxy (Rewards) Programme here