Food & Beverage Outlets
Effective from 26 Apr 2022
There will be no limit on the number of dine-in per pax. Safe distancing is also no longer required. Unvaccinated guests may opt for takeaways and delivery options.
Thank you for keeping Science Centre Singapore, and Singapore, safe!
Coffee Bee (Halal-Certified)
The Annexe, Science Centre Singapore
10:00 am - 5:00 pm (Tuesdays - Sundays, School & Public Holidays)
10:00 am - 5:00 pm (Mondays only on School & Public Holidays)
Tel: (65) 6665 0350
Fountain Microbrewery & Restaurant
Level 2, Snow City Singapore
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (Tuesdays - Fridays)
12:00 pm - 12:00 am (Saturdays & Sundays)
Closed on Mondays
Tel: (65) 8121 5101
Visit the Fountain Microbrewery page for the complete menu.
In line with Singapore government's advisory, please note that Fountain Microbrewery & Restaurant will accept dine-in, takeaways and delivery. Simply dial 8121 5101 to place your reservation or order.
Phoenix Indian Restaurant
Closed on Mondays except during Public Holidays
11:30 am - 3:00 pm & 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (Tuesdays to Sundays)
Tel: (65) 6468 1044
In line with Singapore government's advisory, please note that the Phoenix Indian Restaurant will accept dine-in, takeaways and delivery. Prior phone order is advisable at 6468 1044.
Gifts & Souvenirs
Drop by our gift & souvenir shops to check out our selection of exclusive Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™, Omni-Theatre, and Snow City Singapore merchandise, quirky science kits, stargazing equipment, books, and delicious treats, to remember your visit!
(Click for full details)
[From July 2022 Onwards]
10:00 am - 7:00 pm (Thu- Sat)
11:00 am - 7:00 pm (Sundays)
(Science Centre Singapore)
Tuesdays to Sundays
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Shaman's Souvenir Shop
(Snow City Singapore)
10:00 am - 5:00pm (Tue - Fri)
10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Weekends, School & Public Holidays)
In view of the latest government guidelines, please view our COVID-19 Advisory.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Science Centre Singapore and its group of attractions are dedicated to providing pleasant and enjoyable experiences for all. We have an array of services ready at our premises.
- Strollers and buggies for children are available for rental at our Visitor Services Centre. Rental of Buggies and Strollers are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Nursing rooms are available on Level 1 of Science Centre Singapore (Hall B) and KidsSTOP™
- Lockers near the Main Porch can be rented to store bulky items, priced at $0.50 or $1.00
- Lost and Found items may be reported to the Visitor Services Centre, Level 1.
This is a part of our commitment to becoming a more accessible and inclusive Centre. For full details on access-friendly amenities in Science Centre Singapore and its group of attractions, click here.
- Parking: Accessible parking lots for visitors displaying the Class 1 or Class 2 car labels for persons with physical disabilities
- Wheelchair Loan Services: Complimentary use of a non-motorised wheelchair (available on a first-come-first-served basis at the entrance)
- Restrooms: Specially designated toilet cubicles for persons with disabilities
- Banks and ATMs at Jurong East Street 13: Citibank, State Bank of India, HSBC, Maybank, POSB. Money changers are also available here.
- Banks at JEM shopping mall: OCBC and UOB
- Banks at Westgate shopping mall: DBS and RHB
Medical clinics can be found at Jurong East Street 13, including Trinity Medical Clinic and Dental Surgery.
Major shopping malls nearby are JCube, JEM, Westgate, IMM and Jurong Point.
- JCube at 2 Jurong East Central 1, diagonally across the road from the Science Centre. Estimated walking time: 10 minutes
- JEM at 8 Jurong Gateway Road, beside Jurong East MRT Station. Estimated walking time: 15 minutes
- Westgate at 3 Gateway Drive, beside Jurong East MRT Station. Estimated walking time: 15 minutes
- IMM at 2 Jurong East Street 21Estimated walking time: 20 minutes (through Linkbridge from Westgate) Directions by bus: Walk to Blk 134 Jurong East Central (about a 5-minute walk) and take Bus 333. Alight 3 stops later at IMM. (Estimated travel time: 20 minutes)
- Jurong Point at 1 Jurong West Central 2Directions by MRT: From Jurong East MRT Station, take the train in the direction of Joo Koon Station and alight at Boon Lay Station.
Stay Connected in the Science Centre Singapore
We understand the importance of a strong internet connection, enjoy free WiFi in Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™, Omni-Theatre and Snow City when you connect to Wireless@SG. Applicable to locals and tourists.
Simply follow the instructions available on-site at our ticketing counters or refer to the steps below:
- Select "Wireless@SG" from your device's WiFi menu. You need to be within a Wireless@SG hotspot.
- Launch the sign-in page, key in your mobile number and the CAPTCHA code on the screen.
- An SMS with the One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click "Sign in".
- Congratulations, you are now connected to Wireless@SG.
For our Muslim guests, you may approach our friendly Visitor Services Assistant at the Visitor Services Centre if you wish to perform your prayers.