Food & Beverage Outlets
Whether you are craving for something sweet or savoury for breakfast or dinner, or just in need of a coffee or tea fix in the middle of the day, you can enjoy a variety of food and beverage selections at the Science Centre Singapore and Snow City Singapore.
Coffee Bee (Halal-certified)
The Annexe, Science Centre Singapore
New Operating Hours:
10:00 - 13:00 (Last Order: 12:30) & 14:00 - 17:00 (Last Order: 16:30)
Closed for Disinfection: 13:00 - 14:00
Tel: (65) 6665 0350
Nooka's Snack Bar
Snow City Singapore, 1st Floor
Sorry, we are closed for upgrading works.
Gifts & Souvenirs
Drop by our gift & souvenir shops to check out our selection of exclusive Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™, Omni-Theatre and Snow City Singapore merchandise, quirky science kits, stargazing equipment, books and delicious treats, to remember your visit!
In view of the latest government guidelines, please view our safe precautionary measures here.
For your comfort and enjoyment, we provide the following amenities at our Visitor Service Centre.
For visitors with young children
- Strollers for babies and young children
- Buggies for older children
Rental of Buggies and Strollers are available on a first-come-first-served basis:
- Members: $4
- Non-Members: $6
- Nursing room
- Coin-operated lockers, priced at $0.50 or $1, depending on size
For visitors with disabilities
Parking: Accessible parking lots for visitors displaying the Class 1 or Class 2 car labels for persons with physical disabilities
Wheelchair services: Complimentary use of a non-motorised wheelchair (available on a first-come-first-served basis at the entrance)
Restrooms: Specially designated toilet cubicles for persons with disabilities
- Dispenses a minimum of $50
- Located near Curiosity Shop
- Tel: 1800 339 6666 (Customer Service hotline)
- Tel: 1800 339 6963 (Loss of ATM Card) Quote ID: 8781
- Banks and ATMs at Jurong East Street 13: Citibank, State Bank of India, HSBC, Maybank, POSB. Money changers are also available here.
- Banks at JEM shopping mall: OCBC and UOB
- Banks at Westgate shopping mall: DBS and RHB
Medical clinics can be found at Jurong East Street 13, including Trinity Medical Clinic and Dental Surgery.
Major shopping malls nearby are JCube, JEM, Westgate, IMM and Jurong Point.
- JCube at 2 Jurong East Central 1, diagonally across the road from the Science Centre. Estimated walking time: 10 minutes
- JEM at 8 Jurong Gateway Road, beside Jurong East MRT Station. Estimated walking time: 15 minutes
- Westgate at 3 Gateway Drive, beside Jurong East MRT Station. Estimated walking time: 15 minutes
- IMM at 2 Jurong East Street 21Estimated walking time: 20 minutes (through Linkbridge from Westgate) Directions by bus: Walk to Blk 134 Jurong East Central (about a 5-minute walk) and take Bus 333. Alight 3 stops later at IMM. (Estimated travel time: 20 minutes)
- Jurong Point at 1 Jurong West Central 2Directions by MRT: From Jurong East MRT Station, take the train in the direction of Joo Koon Station and alight at Boon Lay Station.
Stay Connected in the Science Centre Singapore
We understand the importance of a strong internet connection, enjoy free WiFi in Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™, Omni-Theatre and Snow City when you connect to Wireless@SG. Applicable to locals and tourists.
Simply follow the instructions available on-site at our ticketing counters or refer to the steps below:
- Select "Wireless@SG" from your device's WiFi menu. You need to be within a Wireless@SG hotspot.
- Launch the sign-in page, key in your mobile number and the CAPTCHA code on the screen.
- An SMS with the One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click "Sign in".
- Congratulations, you are now connected to Wireless@SG.
For our Muslim guests, you may approach our friendly Visitor Services Assistant (VSA) at the Visitor Services Centre if you wish to perform your prayers.