For further updates on Science Centre Singapore and its group of attractions' reopening and new visiting guidelines, please refer here.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our members and guests, please observe the visiting guidelines at the Science Centre, KidsSTOP™, Omni Theatre or Snow City Singapore:
- Please wear a mask at all times, except when eating and drinking.
- Follow safe distancing measures. Keep a 1-metre safe distance between yourself and other guests, even our staff.
- Maintain personal hygiene throughout your visit. We are stepping up the frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfection.
- If you are unwell, we encourage you to stay home and seek medical attention immediately.
- Walk, do not run.
- Handle all exhibits and facilities with care. Hand sanitisers are available at key contact areas.
- No pets - this does not apply to guide dogs accompanying a person with sight or hearing impairment.
- No inline skates/ skateboards/ scooters.
- No commercial photography or videography without authorised permission. For media requests, please refer here.
- Food and drinks purchased at our food and beverage outlets must be consumed at the respective outlet premises only. Eating and drinking are not allowed in the gallery spaces.
- Sit at designated resting spaces. For safety reasons, please respect the safe distancing measures in place.
- Safeguard your belongings at all times.
Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™, Omni Theatre and Snow City Singapore are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any members and guests.
Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™, Omni Theatre and Snow City Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any members or guests for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
Science Centre Singapore is dedicated to providing you with the best service and we can do so with your cooperation. We value our staff and will protect them from any verbal, written or physical abuse. If you refuse to follow any of the rules, Science Centre Singapore reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable manner and take legal action against any person.
Snow City Visiting Guidelines
Social Media interactions
To ensure everyone who visits the Science Centre Singapore’s social media pages are having a safe and positive experience, please refrain from posting any comment or content that falls into the following categories:
- Discrimination of any kind: sexist, ageist, racist etc.
- Threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting violence or otherwise inflammatory to others
- Unlawful or infringing content
- Any personal details
- Promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services
- Spam messages
- False, fraudulent, or misleading
- Any content that contains any swear words
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
Any posts on Science Centre Singapore’s social media pages that go against the House Rules will be removed and/or reported.
By using our social media sites, you have accepted and agreed to abide by our rules and the terms and policies of the specific Social Media channel as well. Science Centre Singapore reserves the right to change these House Rules at any point. If you spot any content or comments which you believe is not in accordance with either these House Rules, you may flag it and report it to us on email@example.com.
We value your interactions with us
Clear, constructive feedback and suggestions are useful to help us in the regular review of our policies, processes or services.
When sharing your feedback:
- Identify yourself clearly, including your name, NRIC or FIN number, contact details.
- Provide accurate, clear and complete information.
- Be civil, honest and professional in your dealings with us. Please understand that we will not respond to any person who is abusive, offensive or threatening in language or behaviour.
- Use the right service channels meant for the services that you need.