Help us serve you better…
We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests. You can help us create a conducive environment for all visitors by observing the following general rules at the Science Centre, KidsSTOP, Omni Theatre or Snow City premises:
- Walk, do not run
- Handle all exhibits and facilities with care
- Queue for services
- Avoid crowding around an exhibit in big groups for an extended period of time, in order to give others an equal opportunity to experience it too
- No pets - this does not apply to guide dogs accompanying a person with sight or hearing impairment
- No inline skates/ skate boards/ scooters
- No commercial photography or videography without authorised permission
- Food and drinks purchased at our food and beverage outlets must be consumed at the respective outlet premises only
- Sit at designated resting spaces. For safety reasons, do not sit on the floor as it may obstruct the passage of other guests
- Safeguard your belongings
Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP, Omni Theatre and Snow City are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guest
Science Centre Singapore, Omni Theatre and Snow City may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
Science Centre Singapore is dedicated to provide you with the best service and we can do so with your cooperation. We value our staff and will protect them from any verbal, written or physical abuse. If you refuse to follow any of the rules, Science Centre Singapore reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable manner and take legal action against any person.
View the KidsSTOP™ House Rules.
Snow City Visiting Guidelines
View the complete listing of Snow City's Visiting Guidelines.
Social Media interactions
To ensure everyone who visits the Science Centre Singapore’s social media pages are having a safe and positive experience, please refrain from posting any comment or content that falls into the following categories:
- Discrimination of any kind: sexist, ageist, racist etc.
- Threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting violence or otherwise inflammatory to others
- Unlawful or infringing content
- Any personal details
- Promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services
- Spam messages
- False, fraudulent, or misleading
- Any content that contains any swear words
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
Any posts on Science Centre Singapore’s social media pages that go against the House Rules will be remove and/or reported.
By using our social media sites, you have accepted and agreed to abide by our rules and the terms and policies of the specific Social Media channel as well. Science Centre Singapore reserves the right to change these House Rules at any point. If you spot any content or comments which you believe is not in accordance with either these House Rules, you may flag it and report it to us on email@example.com.
We value your interactions with us
Clear, constructive feedback and suggestions are useful to help us in the regular review of our policies, processes or services.
When sharing your feedback:
- Identify yourself clearly, including your name, NRIC or FIN number, contact details.
- Provide accurate, clear and complete information.
- Be civil, honest and professional in your dealings with us. Please understand that we will not respond to any person who is abusive, offensive or threatening in language or behaviour.
- Use the right service channels meant for the services that you need.