KidsSTOP™ strives to provide our guests with a safe, comfortable and memorable experience. You can help us by keeping the following in mind:
- It is mandatory for every guest to go through a health screening before entering KidsSTOP™. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, without refund or compensation, to guests due to health or safety reasons.
- For hygiene purposes, socks are compulsory at Giant J (temporarily closed due to safe management measures), Dream Climber and Small World.
- To ensure that you have maximum fun at KidsSTOP™, do adhere to all instructions from our staff and the gentle reminders that are placed around KidsSTOP™.
- The following are not allowed in KidsSTOP™:
- Strollers or Prams
- Dangerous or hazardous materials
- Weapons of any sort
- Unruly behaviour
- Food and drinks
- Or any item that the Management deems unfit for entry into KidsSTOP™
- All bags and personal items may be subjected to security checks as and when the Management considers appropriate.
- KidsSTOP™ is not liable/responsible for any loss/damage of the property/belongings of any Guest, whether such damage/loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- The Management will not be held responsible for any loss and/or injury sustained or any guest's transgression of the Law.
- In the event of non-adherence to the above mentioned, the Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave the premises.
For more information on the visiting guidelines, please click here to find out more.
The Management, KidsSTOP™