Existing Volunteers - Manage your schedule
Do you have a passion for science?
The Science Centre Singapore is looking for volunteers 14 years of age and above.
We offer you a chance to:
- put your scientific knowledge to good use.
- benefit the general public with a better understanding of science.
- interact with people from all walks of life and age groups.
- at least 14 years of age (by year).
- interested in Science.
- good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people of various ages.
- interested in presenting science and technology to the public.
- enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
- strong commitment to providing a high standard to visitor service.
- willingness to undergo training.
Volunteer Training and Commitment
All volunteers are required to:
- adhere to the volunteer policy.
- commit to a minimum of 20 hours of volunteering service in a year.
- attend an orientation session before they start. The sessions will be held on the following dates and time.
For interested STUDENT applicants
Join us and be a student volunteer at the Science Centre Singapore in 3 easy steps:
- Click here to complete the online registration*+
- For secondary and tertiary (includes polytechnic and ITE students) school applicants, print out the consent form and obtain your parent’s/guardian’s signature. Bring it along when you attend the orientation session.
* Registration will only be opened 1 month before and closed 5 working days prior to each orientation date.
+ Registration fee: $5.00
Student Volunteer Orientation Dates in 2020
- 7 Mar (9.30am - 12pm)
- 1 Jun (3pm - 5.30pm)
- 5 Sep (9.30pm - 12 pm)
- 10 Nov (3pm - 5.30pm)
For university students and working adults
- Email and submit your curriculum vitae/resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will invite you for a chat session after we have processed your application.
- After the chat session, successful applicants will be informed of the orientation session details.
For enquiries, please contact:
Like us on Facebook: Volunteer at Science Centre Singapore