S.T.E.M Thinking SkillsTM
S.T.E.M. ThinkingTM is a systematic, inquiry based and inter-disciplinary approach to problem solving, leveraging on enabling technology and resources to innovate and engineer solutions that are coherent and feasible. This workshop will incorporate several S.T.E.M problem-based learning activities, which will infuse different stages of the S.T.E.M. Thinking Framework. It will be a hands-on and experiential session, with co-operative learning in small groups.
Participants will cultivate problem solving and innovation skills with S.T.E.M. mindset, to develop critical thinking and be a more effective collaborative team player. They will also be equipped to think smarter and confidently looking forward to doing well in school.
- Generate student interest in learning Science through fun activities.
- Encourage learning through inquiry & exploration.
- Activate a framework of understanding to help them learn more effectively.
- Arouse Intellectual Curiosity
- Design & System Thinking
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Reasoning & Analysis
- Problem Solving Skills
- Co-operative Teamworking
Workshop Details & Fee
Date: 18 OR 19 March 2019
Time: 9am to 5pm
Level: Primary 4 to 6
Fees for public/non member: $200
Fees for Science Centre Singapore members/ partner schools: $150
For registration and contact details
1. Click here to register online
2. Scan this Registration Form and email to email@example.com
3. Photo the Registration Form and WHATSAPP to Buzan @ 96308989
For further enquiry, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact Ms Teriya from Tony Buzan at (+65) 6333 4433.