About the Workshop
Chocolate tastes wonderful for many of us, but they offer more than just great taste. Not only do we get to eat chocolates with strawberries at this workshop, but we will also learn about various chemical properties of chocolate which gives them their smooth texture and delicious flavours.
Get ready to get your palettes satisfied with:
- The taste of roasted cacao nibs. Never tried that before? Here's your chance!
- Tinker with strawberries and chocolates to create your unique strawberry chocolates like a professional chocolate connoisseur!
- Experiment with chocolates in a laboratory! Bonus, you will get to eat and drink your experimental results! (hint: hot chocolate)
- Standard Price: $42 (Adult), $38 (Child below 12 years old)
- Singaporeans and PRs: $36* (Adult), $34* (Child below 12 years old)
- Science Centre Singapore Members Rate: $30* (Adult/Child)
*Kindly present your valid IDs at the ticketing counters upon request.
For further enquiries, please email to Ms Doris Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Singapore Maker Extravaganza on Facebook!