Perfect for ages 7 and above
Are you looking for an educational parent-child activity?
Check out "Be Aware. Be Wise. Think Twice", a light-hearted 2-minute video on how our young responded spontaneously when they were told the gummies they had might actually be 'cannabis edibles'. The video serves as a cautionary message to parents to stay
vigilant against such "edibles", and is an excellent resource to educate our children and teens on the dangers of drugs.
Take a shot at this questionnaire too to see if you have taken away the important messages from this video. 10 participants who submit the questionnaire before 28 Jun (2359
hours) will stand to win a limited edition DrugFreeSG goodie bag comprising a tote bag, a drink holder, a thumb drive and a bear figurine.
For enquiries, please email to CNB_Preventive_Education_Unit@cnb.gov.sg with the subject title "SCS - Be Aware. Be Wise. Think Twice. Online Contest".
Terms and Conditions:
- The "Be Aware. Be Wise. Think Twice." online contest is jointly run by Science Centre Singapore (SCS) and Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) from 20 June 2020 at 1200 hrs to 28 June 2020 at 2359 hrs (Singapore time).
- To participate, you should (a) watch the "Be Aware. Be Wise. Think Twice." video and (b) submit the online questionnaire before 28 June 2020 2359 hrs.
- Ten (10) winners who submitted the correct answers to the questionnaire before the closing date will each win a limited edition DrugFreeSG goodie bad comprising a tote bag, a drink holder, a thumb drive and a bear figurine.
- The "Be Aware. Be Wise. Think Twice." online contest is open to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents except staff from SCS and CNB and their immediate family members.
- The appointed judging panel will pick the winners at its discretion by the end of the closing date. The organisers' decisions are final and no appeals will be entertained.
- Winners will be notified via the email address provided after the contest period. They will be required to provide their (a) Full name (b) Email address (c) Mobile number (d) Mailing address. The prizes may be forfeited if winners do not provide the required information within three (3) working days.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Prizes will be mailed to the winners based on the mailing address provided. Winners' acknowledgement via email will be required. CNB and SCS will not be liable if winners did not receive the prizes due to the provision of wrong mailing addresses.