Abbott GROW Show You Can!
What is it about?
It is an annual event for young children to showcase their talents and learn more about science through creative performances. The performance will allow children to develop confidence and instill interest in science and the arts.
Is there a theme for Abbott GROW Show You Can! 2019?
The theme for Show You Can! 2019 is “Me & My Feelings”. Through this theme, we hope to enhance children's understanding on emotional well-being, as they learn to accept, express and overcome different emotions and behaviours.
How do I participate?
- Participants must be current K1/K2 students. (up to 10 students per group)
- The registration fee for this competition is $25 per team. All participating preschools will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’, goodie bags and entitled for admission to KidsSTOP™ for a free play session.
- Click here to find out more about this competition.
- Click here to download the registration form. Please fill up the form and submit it to us by 31 May 2019.
- For more information, please call our hotline at +65 6425 0116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for Abbott GROW Show You Can! 2019
|Closing Registration Date||31 May 2019|
|Auditions||2 – 5 July 2019|
|Grand Finals||19 July 2019|