Internship at Science Centre Board
Science Centre Singapore is dedicated to the promotion of interest, learning and creativity in science & technology through imaginative and enjoyable experiences, and to contribute to the nation's development of its human resource.
We are looking for students who are passionate about science and technology to join our internship programme.
- Students currently pursuing Degree/Diploma/NITEC in Science, Technology, Early Childhood, Hospitality or related field of studies in Universities/Polytechnics/ITEs are welcome to apply.
- Enjoy meeting people and working in teams.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivator.
- Able to work on weekends and/or public holidays.
How to apply
An attractive remuneration that
commensurates with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should follow the below steps, stating full personal and career details, current and expected salary and contact number within the form.
- Download and complete the Job Application Form
- Complete the form, and either post it to the address
below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (with accompanying image)
Address: Human Resources Department, Science Centre Singapore, 15 Science Centre Road, Singapore 609081