Youth Science Movement@Science Centre
As part of Science Centre Singapore’s commitment to the Youth Science Movement, a programme is being launched, called the Sunburst Science Educator Programme.
This programme will be open to students 14 years and above. Through regular assessment, practice and training, selected candidates will develop and grow the following skills and values:
- Increasing their interest and knowledge in a variety of STEM topics.
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate science concepts to a range of visitors.
- Ability to take an inclusive, welcoming approach and develop relevant social skills.
- Build character values such as empathy, responsibility, teamwork and leadership and share their passion for science.
- Being positive role models for their peers and younger students.
Compulsory events to attend
|Orientation||24 May 2018|
|Team Bonding||28 May 2018|
|Meet the Mentor Session||01 Jun 2018|
|Science Communication Workshop||19 Jun - 22 Jun 2018|
|Youth Cafe||14, 15, 23, 24 Aug 2018|
|Science Camp||07 Nov - 09 Nov 2018|
|Science Carnival @ Science Centre||13 Nov 2018|
|Science Carnival @ JCanopy||17 Nov 2018|
|Outreach / Service Sessions||Jun 2018 - Mar 2019|
|Graduation Ceremony||Feb 2019|
Click here to log in to your account to sign up for Outreach / Service sessions.
Volgistics Account Application Form - Nominated Students
Click here to access the Volgistics Application Form for Nominated Students.
Code of Conduct for Nominated Students
Click here to sign up for an online account.
Parental Consent Form
Click here to access the Parental Consent Form.