DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECT MANAGER (6-Month Contract)
(Science Centre Singapore Vacancy)
This role is to be part of the digital transformation team to lead digital transformation projects for Science Centre Singapore and its Group of Attractions. The Project Manager is required to plan project requirements with project stakeholders and manage the project through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- Planning and leading the development of the business case as well as the budget for the ICT system.
- Managing and executing the procurement of IT systems in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
- Gathering requirements from key business stakeholders and translating into functional specification.
- Maintaining prompt communication and timely reports to business stakeholders on project status while monitoring project progress on issues such as quality, costs, planning and resources.
- Identifying potential project risks and its implication to the Centre and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks.
- Effectively engaging and managing the vendors to deliver ICT solutions and services according to the project timeline.
- Understanding the IT management policy, data management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Certification in IT Project Management and exposure to Agile or Waterfall methodology will be of added advantage.
- Good working experience with MS SQL Server, MS.NET application and Internet Information Service.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as a Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycles.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivator to achieve business goals and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, resourceful and decision-making skills.
How to apply
An attractive remuneration that commensurates with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should follow the below steps, stating full personal and career details, current and expected salary and contact number within the form.
- Download and complete the Job Application Form
- Complete the form, and either post it to the address below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (with accompanying image)
Address: Human Resources Department, Science Centre Singapore, 15 Science Centre Road, Singapore 609081