Explore the exciting phenomena of magnetism through different types and shapes of magnets. You can investigate the magnetic properties of materials, make your own magnets, find out about the properties and uses of different magnets, and even see the patterns of a magnetic field!
1. Recognise that a magnet can exert a push or a pull.
2. Identify the characteristics of magnets.
3. List some uses of magnets in everyday objects.
4. Compare magnets, non-magnets and magnetic materials.
5. Make a magnet by the Stroke method and the electrical method.
|Delivery Type ||Hands On Workshop |
|Level ||P3, P4 |
|Number of Pax ||20 to 40|
|Duration ||1.50 hours |
|Timing ||9.30am, 2.30pm|