Explore the nature of light with a series of hands-on activities in this fun-filled workshop, where you investigate how different mirrors, lenses and materials affect how light travels. The workshop will also cover aspects of colours, shadows and light as a form of energy.
1. Recognise that an object can be seen when it reflects light or when it is a source of light.
2. Recognise that a shadow is formed when light is completely or partially blocked by an object.
3. Investigate the variables that affect shadows formed and communicate findings.
4. Recognise various properties of light such as reflection and refraction.
5. Investigate the how materials interact with light and their applications
|Delivery Type ||Hands On Workshop |
|Level ||P3, P4 |
|Number of Pax ||20 to 40|
|Duration ||1.50 hours |
|Timing ||9.30am, 2.30pm|
How to book 2019 programmes