This exciting lecture demo explores the concept of light as a form of energy, through colourful demonstrations of its various properties. Highlights include the ultraviolet light, lasers, stroboscopes, and their fascinating applications.
- Recognise that an object can be seen when it reflects light or when it is a source of light.
- Recognise that a shadow is formed when light is completely or partially blocked by an object.
- Understand reflection and refraction.
- Recognise that light is made up of a spectrum of different colours.
- Recognise the different sources of light and their applications.
|Delivery Type ||Lecture Demonstration|
|Level ||P4, P5, P6 |
|Number of Pax ||80 to 200|
|Duration ||1.5 hours |
|Timing ||9.30am, 2.30pm|