We know that electricity is important, but how much do we really know about it? Through experimentation and hands-on activities, explore concepts such as parallel and series circuits, electrical connections and conductors and insulators. Find out how common electrical components like fuses and LEDs work, and how these are important in our daily lives.
1. Recognise that an electric circuit consisting of an energy source (battery) and other circuit components (wire, bulb, switch) forms an electrical system.
2. Show an understanding that a current can only flow in a closed circuit.
3. Identify electrical conductors and insulators.
4. Construct simple circuits from circuit diagrams
5. Investigate the effect of some variables on the current in a circuit and communicate findings.
|Delivery Type ||Hands On Workshop |
|Level ||P5, P6 |
|Number of Pax ||20 to 40|
|Duration ||1.50 hours |
|Timing ||9.30am, 2.30pm|
How to book 2019 programmes