Headache! Gastric! Help! Investigate three most widely consumed over-the-counter medicines: aspirin, antacids and vitamin supplements. Discover their chemical properties, reactions in the human body and evaluate their actual benefits.
1. State that neutralisation takes place when an acid reacts with a base and the products are salt and water only
2. List the sources of the following vitamins: A,B, C, D, E and K
3. Classify vitamins into fat soluble vitamins(A,D,E,K) and water soluble vitamin B and C
4. Explain the functions of the different vitamins in the body
5. Describe and carry out tests for starch, reducing sugars and protein.
|Delivery Type ||Hands On Workshop |
|Level ||S3, S4, S5 |
|Number of Pax ||20 to 40|
|Duration ||2.00 hours |
|Timing ||9.30am, 2.30pm|