28 May - 1 Jun 2018
For grade 9 - 12 school students
Science Centre Singapore, and other locations
Singapore International Science Camp’ (SISC), an Advance Science programme conducted in Singapore for high school students.
SISC is specially designed for the students to showcase the developments in science and build insight into technologies and scientific developments that will transform our future.
In the programme, the students will be involved in hands-on workshops like:
- Performing Genetic Modification of DNA (Genetic Engineering)
- Learning 3D Modelling Software and 3D Printing Techniques
- Analysing Chemistry of Cosmetics and formulating too
- Experiencing how Surgeons work in Operation Theatre
- Witnessing Augmented Reality Technology by Microsoft
- Attending Lectures by Professors and Scientists
- Visiting Research Labs and Award Winning Innovations
Through the ‘Inter-disciplinary’ approach to problem solving in Science, participants will gain understanding to potential areas of academic specialisations, research topics which would further enhance their educational experience.
So, watch the Science come alive in the form of workshops, demonstrations, and lectures & hands-on activities to bring out the Scientist within every student.
The SISC programme provides the students with the right motivation and inspiration to explore sciences. The programme also offers networking opportunities to engage with University Professors, Researchers and Industry Experts to help students make an informed decision regarding their undergraduate prospects.
Embark on this Experiential Learning Journey to explore the Mystical World of Science!
For enquiries related to registration form and program fees, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org