Fixed Membership Term: 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2013
The Associate Membership Scheme is open to all International Schools (based in Singapore) registered under the Ministry of Education.
The membership term is due to our transition to a fixed calendar year. This change is part of our service improvement to simplify membership administration for schools.
- Teachers and students are entitled to an unlimited free admission to the Science Centre for any number of visits.
- Special concession rates for any special event organized by the Science Centre.
- Free bookings of the Science Enrichment Programmes offered by the Science Centre, with the exception of some workshops for which a nominal fee for the materials will be charged per programme.
- Priority in the bookings of educational programmes conducted at the Science Centre.
- Special discounts for Science Centre’s publications.
- Free access to the Science Centre’s Reference Library.
- Special concession rate to the Omni-Theatre.
- Special concession rate for the rental of the Science Centre facilities.
- Singapore Scientist magazine (3 issues/year, 2 copies each)
- Science Beats Newsletter (3 issues/year, 2 copies each)
Terms & Conditions
- Membership is non-transferable.
- A joining fee of $26.75 is applicable for all new applications and it will be waived upon renewal before the expiry date.
- All benefits/privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of the membership card.
- A fee of S$5.35 will be levied for any reissue of membership card (be it due to loss, change of printed particulars etc).
- All privileges, discounts, terms and conditions may be amended or withdrawn at the discretion of the management and its participating partners.
|The subscription fee is inclusive of Joining Fee and 7% GST |
How to Apply
Please click here to download the application form. Sign up here to enjoy these great privileges now!
For details on programmes and activities at the Science Centre Singapore or Omni-Theatre, please call us at 6425 2500.
Back to Top