Online Ticketing FAQ
- General Ticketing Queries
- Movie Queries
- Technical Queries
- Collection Queries
- New Membership Queries
1. How do I book my tickets online?
Note: Tickets can only be purchased 24 hours in advance.
Step 1: Go to www.science.edu.sg, www.snowcity.com.sg or www.omnitheatre.com.sg
Step 2: Click on the "Buy Now" or "Buy Tickets" icon
Step 3: Select the type of ticket you want to purchase from the tabs at the top
Step 4: Select the visit date, then click continue
Step 5: Select the type and number of tickets you would like to purchase
Step 6: Click on the shopping cart icon next to the ticket to add to cart
Step 7: Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button at bottom right corner
Step 8: Please help us with our survey by answering 2 simple questions. Next, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button to continue
Step 9: Enter your credit card, personal details, then click on delivery method /purchase button on bottom right of screen (Terms and conditions button box must be ticked)
Please do not close the screen or go back to previous screen while the transaction is in progress
Step 10: You will see a purchase confirmation on the screen.
- A copy of this purchase confirmation will be emailed to you
- Print out the confirmation and e-ticket if you have chosen this option
- Alternatively, you can note down the reservation code and collect your tickets at our ticketing counter if you have chosen to collect on site
2. What are the tickets I can purchase online?
Currently, you can purchase the following tickets online:
- Blockbuster Exhibition & Science Centre package tickets
- Science Centre & Snow City package tickets
- Science Centre tickets
- Movie tickets
- New Membership (Individual & Family)
To purchase these tickets, please click on the tab on the purchasing homepage to select and follow the online ticketing steps above
3. Are there any additional charges?
Ticket transaction fee is $1 per ticket, up to a maximum of $5 per transaction. This is an administrative fee. For e.g. if you purchase 2 tickets online, you will have to pay $2 transaction fees. If you purchase 10 tickets online, you will pay $5 transaction fees.
4. What do I do if my booking is not completed?
Please furnish us with your name, address, telephone number and ticket purchase details in order for us to check.
5. Can I make a tentative booking on the Internet?
No, tentative bookings cannot be made on the Internet. It is real time ticket sales.
6. What types of credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
7. Do you accept online payment by NETS?
We currently do not have this option for online ticket purchase.
8. Can I refund/exchange my tickets? Can I get a refund if I purchase 4
tickets and now I have 3 people? If I forget to attend the event, can I get a
No, we will not be able to refund once the purchase has been made. This is stated in our Terms & Conditions.
9. I accidentally booked my tickets for today instead of tomorrow,
can you change the tickets?
The visit date cannot be changed once the ticket has been purchased.
10. Can I change the dates for my online booking after booking is
Once your booking is confirmed, you will not be able to change the date of the ticket.
11. What is the maximum number of tickets that I can purchase online?
You may purchase up to a maximum number of 10 tickets per ticket type.
12. Can I put a deposit for my online purchase?
Once the booking is confirmed, full payment will be deducted.
13. Can I make group bookings online? How? Why not?
You may purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets per ticket type online.
For group bookings of at least 30 pax, please email email@example.com with your contact and booking details.
For school bookings, please download the school booking form here. You can also check out programme details here.
13. My reservation code is __________. Can you check and revert if my
booking is confirmed?
Once you see / receive the confirmation online / via email, your booking is confirmed.
14. How can I confirm whether my tickets have been booked?
When a booking is confirmed, you will see a confirmation message. A copy of the confirmation letter will also be automatically emailed to you within 24 hours.
15. The confirmation email does not state the date of reservation. Can I be
sure that it is for the correct date?
If you have chosen to print your ticket at home, the date is under the visit summary section on the first page of the PDF file. It is the Show Date information in the summary.
If you have chosen to collect the ticket from our counter, your reservation is already in our system. When you come to the Science Centre to collect the tickets on your visit date, please produce the purchase confirmation email or reservation code to our counter staff. Your tickets will be processed on the spot for entry.
16. Is there a telephone number where I can contact you and book my tickets?
We do not take phone reservations. You can purchase tickets on site.
1. How do I book my tickets online?
Note: Tickets can only be purchased 24 hours in advance.
Step 1: Go to www.omnitheatre.com.sg
Step 2: Click on the "Buy Tickets" icon
Step 3: Select the Movies tab
Step 4: Click on the movie title you would like to purchase
Step 5: Select the date and showtime
Step 6: Select your preferred seating section (best seats will be auto-assigned to you within the section at Checkout). The section furthest away from the screen with the best seats is MARS.
Step 7: Select the type of ticket you would like to purchase
Step 8: Click on the shopping cart icon next to the ticket to add to cart (scroll down to check the items in your cart)
Step 9: Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button on the left of the shopping cart section.
Step 10: Please help us with our survey by answering 2 simple questions. Then click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
Step 11: Enter your credit card, personal details, delivery method (Print At Home) and click on the Purchase button on bottom right of screen (terms and conditions must be read and ticked). Please do not close the screen or go back to previous screen while the transaction is in progress.
Step 12: You will see a purchase confirmation on the screen. Click on “Click here to print your order” to see your confirmation letter and e-ticket with seat number. It is advisable to print it out immediately. A copy will also be emailed to you.
2. Why can't I select my own seat? How are the seats assigned?
Our theatre’s purchase policy is best-available seating. The seats are automatically assigned by the ticketing system on best-seat availability. You can select your preferred seating section (MARS, VENUS, SATURN). Within your preferred section, the best seat available will be assigned to you.
To obtain the best seats, you may wish to select the section called MARS. In an IMAX theatre, the special audio visual effects can be appreciated from every seat in the house.
You will not know your seat number until you have completed the purchase (printed in e-ticket).
3. How do I find my seat number?
It is printed on the e-ticket (eg: Section Mars, Row J, Seat 1).
4. Can I change my seat on site?
No , you cannot change your seat on site. Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Are there any seats suitable for the physically-impaired?
Yes, there are 4 seats reserved for the physically-impaired. They are only sold on site.
6. Below is an image of the Theatre Seating Plan for reference.
1. Help, there seems to be a technical error.
Step 1: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the technical incident, including your contact and transaction details
Step 2: Please give us some time to look into the incident and we will reply via email
Step 3: Alternatively, you may like to try purchasing again later or the next day
Please note that if your transaction has been processed, we will inform you via email. Please ensure that your email address is correct.
2. Help! I can't seem to print my receipt. What's wrong?
Step 1: Please check that your printer is connected to the computer and switched on
Step 2: Please ensure that your printer has enough ink and is loaded with paper
Step 3: If your printer is still not working, take note of the reservation code to collect your ticket at a ticketing counter on site
Please do not perform a print screen. A purchase confirmation will be emailed to you.
- If you have chosen to collect on site, please print out the email or note your reservation code for collection on visit day.
- If you have chosen to print at home, please print out the e-ticket before your visit.
3. I am at the website, but I can't seem to find the "buy online"
On the Science Centre website, it is on the left side of the webpage.
On the Snow City website, it is on the left side of the webpage.
1. How do I collect my tickets?
There are 2 collection methods:
For collection at counter
- Print the confirmation letter or note down the reservation code
Use this to collect your tickets at the ticketing counter on site on your visit date
- Alternately, you can print out your tickets before your visit by choosing the Print at home option.
2. What do I do if my printed receipt is lost, stolen or damaged?
If it is damaged, you can retrieve it from your email and reprint it. Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any stolen or lost tickets.
3. Will my tickets be delivered after my booking is done?
No. It is delivered as per your selected delivery method - Print at Home or Collect at Counter.
4. I have booked tickets on my credit card for my friends/family, but I cannot
attend the exhibition/IMAX movie personally. How do I ensure that they
will be issued tickets at the ticketing counter without my card?
If you have selected Collect at Counter, present the confirmation letter or reservation code to collect the tickets on site.
If you have selected Print at Home, pass the printed tickets to the person who will be attending instead.
5. How much time before the visit/show do I have to collect my tickets?
If you have selected Collect at Counter option, the ticket(s) will be available for collection at the ticketing counter at any time before the exhibition. However, we recommend collecting the ticket earlier in case of a queue at the ticketing counter.
If you have selected Print at Home, you can visit at any time within our opening hours (for exhibition) and at least 15 mins before the IMAX movie starts.
We would recommend that you visit early to ensure you have sufficient time to enjoy your visit.
1. How do I book my membership online?
This is for first-time customers or ex-members buying a new membership (this is not a renewal scheme for existing members).
Before you purchase, please read through all the details of the available schemes and age limitations on our website’s membership pages. For family memberships, please make sure you have your full family member details with you (eg: spouse IC No. and children’s birth dates) before you start online purchasing.
Step 1: Go to, www.science.edu.sg
Step 2: Click on the “Buy Now” icon (select the New Membership tab)
Step 3: Click on the membership scheme you would like to purchase (qty should be 1). You can click on the i icon to read the terms of that particular membership (there are different age limits for Science Explorer and Cosmic Adventurer).
Step 4: Click on the shopping cart icon next to the ticket to add to cart (scroll down to check the items in your cart)
Step 5: Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button on the left of the shopping cart section.
Step 6: Fill in your full particulars. The first name on top will be the main cardholder. Followed by other adult and child details. Please fill in only the fields which match the scheme you are purchasing (eg: 2 adults/2 children or 3 adults/3 children etc). If you would like to include your maid as an adult member, you can fill in the word “Domestic Helper” as her name. You are not expected to fill up all the fields unless you are purchasing a 6-person scheme.
Step 7: Click “Continue” button.
Step 8: Please help us to answer 2 questions.
Step 9: Click "Proceed to Checkout" button.Enter your credit card, personal details and click on the “Purchase” button on bottom right of screen (Terms and Conditions must be read and ticked). Please do not close the screen or go back to previous screen while the transaction is in progress.
Step 10: You will see a purchase confirmation on the screen. Click on “Click here to print your order” to see your confirmation letter and e-ticket (this e-ticket is your temporary membership card). It is advisable to print it out on the spot if possible. Or you can print later as a copy will be emailed to you.
2. How do I use the temporary membership e-ticket?
Your e-ticket can be scanned directly at the Science Centre turnstiles (there is no need to go to the Ticketing Counter). If you bought a Cosmic membership and would like to redeem your IMAX movie tickets, you will need to go to the Ticketing Counter to select your movie title and showtime.
3. Can I refund my membership?
No, membership is strictly are non-refundable. It also cannot be upgraded or downgraded.