Online Ticketing FAQ
- General Ticketing Queries
- Omni-Theatre Queries
- Technical Queries
- Collection Queries
- Membership Queries
1. How do I book my tickets online?
Note: Tickets can only be purchased for the next day.
Step 1: Go to www.science.edu.sg, www.snowcity.com.sg or www.omnitheatre.com.sg
Step 2: Click on the "Buy Now" or "Buy Tickets" icon
Step 3: The landing site will be the Attraction’s tab. If not, select the tab of your preferred Attraction
Step 4: Select your visit date (and performance time if applicable)
Step 5: Select your ticket and click on the “Buy Now” button
Step 6: Select the type of ticket you would like to purchase
Step 7: Check the Price and click on “Proceed to Checkout” button Step 8: Please help us with our survey by answering 2 simple questions. Next, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button to continue
Step 8: Enter your particulars and click on the “Purchase” button (terms and conditions must be read and ticked). Please do not close the screen or go back to previous screen while the transaction is in progress.
Step 9: You will see a purchase confirmation on the screen. Click on “Click here to print your order” to see your confirmation letter and e-ticket. It is advisable to print it out immediately. A copy will also be emailed to you.
2. What are the tickets I can purchase
Currently, you can purchase the following tickets online:
- Science Centre and Butterflies Up-Close tickets
- Snow City package tickets
- Omni-Theatre movie tickets (weekends and school holidays only)
- KidsSTOP tickets (weekends and school holidays only)
- New Membership (Individual and family schemes only)
To purchase these tickets, please click on the tab on the purchasing homepage to select and follow the online ticketing steps above.
3. Are there any additional charges?
Ticket transaction fee is $1 per ticket, up to a maximum of $5 per transaction. This is an administrative fee. For e.g. if you purchase 2 tickets online, you will have to pay $2 transaction fees. If you purchase 10 tickets online, you will pay $5 transaction fees.
4. What do I do if my booking is not completed?
Please furnish us with your name, address, telephone number and ticket purchase details in order for us to check.
5. Can I make a tentative booking on the Internet?
No, tentative bookings cannot be made on the Internet. It is real time ticket sales.
6. What types of credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
7. Do you accept online payment by NETS?
We currently do not have this option for online ticket purchase.
8. Can I refund/exchange my tickets? Can I get a refund if I purchase 4
tickets and now I have 3 people? If I forget to attend the event, can I get a
No, we will not be able to refund once the purchase has been made. This is stated in our Terms & Conditions.
9. I accidentally booked my tickets for today instead of tomorrow,
can you change the tickets?
The visit date cannot be changed once the ticket has been purchased.
10. Can I change the dates for my online booking after booking is
Once your booking is confirmed, you will not be able to change the date of the ticket.
11. What is the maximum number of tickets that I can purchase online?
You may purchase up to a maximum number of 10 tickets per ticket type.
12. Can I put a deposit for my online purchase?
Once the booking is confirmed, full payment will be deducted.
13. Can I make group bookings online? How? Why not?
You may purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets per ticket type online.
For group bookings of at least 30 pax, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact and booking details.
For school bookings, please refer to the School Programmes tab at www.science.edu.sg
13. My reservation code is __________. Can you check and revert if my
booking is confirmed?
Once you see / receive the confirmation online / via email, your booking is confirmed.
14. How can I confirm whether my tickets have been booked?
When a booking is confirmed, you will see a confirmation message. A copy of the confirmation letter will also be automatically emailed to you within 24 hours.
15. The confirmation email does not state the date of reservation. Can I be
sure that it is for the correct date?
If you have chosen to print your ticket at home, the date is under the visit summary section on the first page of the PDF file. It is the Visit/Show Date information in the summary.
If you have chosen to collect the ticket from our counter, your reservation is already in our system. When you come to the Science Centre to collect the tickets on your visit date, please produce the purchase confirmation email or reservation code to our counter staff. Your tickets will be processed on the spot for entry.
16. Is there a telephone number where I can contact you and book my tickets?
We do not take phone reservations. You can purchase tickets on site.
1. How do I book my tickets online?
The theatre operates on a free-seating basis.
2. Are there any seats suitable for the physically-impaired?
Yes, there are 4 seats reserved for the physically-impaired. They are only sold on site.
1. Help, there seems to be a technical error.
Step 1: Please email email@example.com to report the technical incident, including your contact and transaction details.
Step 2: Please give us some time to look into the incident and we will reply via email
Step 3: Alternatively, you may like to try purchasing again later or the next day
Please note that if your transaction has been processed, we will inform you via email. Please ensure that your email address is correct.
2. Help! I can't seem to print my receipt. What's wrong?
Step 1: Please check that your printer is connected to the computer and switched on
Step 2: Please ensure that your printer has enough ink and is loaded with paper
Step 3: If your printer is still not working, take note of the reservation code to collect your ticket at a ticketing counter on site
Please do not perform a print screen. A purchase confirmation will be emailed to you.
- If you have chosen to collect on site, please print out the email or note your reservation code for collection on visit day.
- If you have chosen to print at home, please print out the e-ticket before your visit.
3. I am at the website, but I can't seem to find the "buy online"
On the Science Centre website, it is on the right side of the webpage.
On the Snow City website, it is on the top of the webpage.
On the Omni-Theatre website, it is in the center of the webpage
1. How do I collect my tickets?
There are 2 collection methods:
For collection at counter
- Print the confirmation letter or note down the reservation code
Use this to collect your tickets at the ticketing counter on site on your visit date
- Alternately, you can print out your tickets before your visit by choosing the Print at home option.
2. What do I do if my printed receipt is lost, stolen or damaged?
If it is damaged, you can retrieve it from your email and reprint it. Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any stolen or lost tickets.
3. Will my tickets be delivered after my booking is done?
No. It is delivered as per your selected delivery method - Print at Home or Collect at Counter.
4. I have booked tickets on my credit card for my friends/family, but I cannot
attend the exhibition/IMAX movie personally. How do I ensure that they
will be issued tickets at the ticketing counter without my card?
If you have selected Collect at Counter, present the confirmation letter or reservation code to collect the tickets on site.
If you have selected Print at Home, pass the printed tickets to the person who will be attending instead.
5. How much time before the visit/show do I have to collect my tickets?
If you have selected Collect at Counter option, the ticket(s) will be available for collection at the ticketing counter at any time before the exhibition. However, we recommend collecting the ticket earlier in case of a queue at the ticketing counter.
If you have selected Print at Home, you can visit at any time within our opening hours (for exhibition) and at least 15 mins before the IMAX movie starts.
We would recommend that you visit early to ensure you have sufficient time to enjoy your visit.
1. How do I book my membership online?
This is for first-time customers or ex-members buying a new membership (this is not a renewal scheme for existing members).
Before you purchase, please read through all the details of the available schemes and age limitations on our website’s membership pages. For family memberships, please make sure you have your full family member details with you (eg: spouse IC No. and children’s birth dates) before you start online purchasing.
Step 1: Go to, www.science.edu.sg
Step 2: Click on the “Buy Now” icon (select the New Membership tab)
Step 3: Click on the membership scheme you would like to purchase (qty should be 1). Click “Buy Now” button.
Step 4: Fill in your full particulars and click “Continue” button.
Step 5: Check the price. Click “Proceed to Checkout” button
Step 6: Fill in your particulars and click on the “Purchase” button (terms and conditions must be read and ticked). It is advisable to select “Print At Home” delivery method so that you will receive a Temporary E-ticket for immediate use. Please do not close the screen or go back to previous screen while the transaction is in progress.
Step 7: You will see a purchase confirmation on the screen. If you had selected “Print At Home” delivery method, you can click on “Click here to print your order” to see your confirmation letter and e-ticket. It is advisable to print it out immediately. A copy will also be emailed to you.
If you had selected “Collect at Counter” delivery method, you will need to print the reservation receipt and collect your temporary ticket on site.
2. How do I use the temporary membership e-ticket?
For schemes which include Science Centre admission privileges, your e-ticket (if you selected Print At Home) can be scanned directly at the Science Centre turnstiles (there is no need to go to the Ticketing Counter).
If you bought a Butterflies Up-Close, Omni-Theatre or Snow City ticket, you may present your e-ticket to collect your voucher entitlements (1 lot) at the Science Centre’s Visitor Services Centre.
If you purchased a KidsSTOP membership, you will need to present your e-ticket and exchange for an admission ticket on your visit date.
The plastic membership card will take about 3 to 4 weeks to process. After which, your temporary e-ticket will no longer be valid.
3. Can I refund my membership?
No, membership is strictly are non-refundable. It also cannot be upgraded or downgraded.