Free & Easy Kindie Visits to Science Centre
For free & easy visits, pls download & complete Kindergarten / Preschool Booking Form at least 1 week before your visit date/ schedule & email/ fax to our attention so that we can process your booking accordingly.
Omni-Theatre's Programmes for Kindies
Click here to access the pre-school booking forms and movie synopses for IMAX movies at the Omni-Theatre.
Science Centre's Enrichment Programmes for Kindies
Science Centre Singapore has a host of interesting programmes designed just for preschoolers!
Click here to view the online programme brochure that highlights the diverse offerings at our Science Centre, Omni-Theatre, Snow City and Kidz Stop attractions. There is a host of interesting programmes on the human body, plants and animals, power and energy, astronomy, ice-cream making and more!
Click here to download the booking form.
||12 September 2014 (Friday)|
||10am - 12pm session or 1pm - 3pm session|
||K1 and K2|
||2 hours per workshop|
||Children will engage in simple investigations that introduce them to sound and their sense of hearing. They will use science process skills to test their ideas in the investigations.|
- Use their sense of hearing to recognize a variety of familiar sounds and sound made by objects made of different material.
- Use science process skills of observing, comparing, predicting, carrying out simple investigations, and drawing conclusion.
- Communicate to others their understanding of what they learned.
- Work cooperatively with others in a team.
Participants will take away:
- Hands-on experimental kit
- One Science Centre guidebook “ A guide to threatened animals of Singapore.
||Child - $60 (inclusive of GST) |
- Price does not include admission fee to Science Centre
- Science Centre membership card must be produced for free admission
- KidsSTOP memebership card must be produced for discounted admission fee.
Closing date for registration and payment: 7 September 2014 (Sunday)
Information and Online registration
Click here for information on admission to Science Centre (for non members).
Click here for Online registration.
Click here for the Circular.
Contact us for enquiries at:
Tel: 6425 2557 (during office hours, 9.30am to 4.30pm)
Contact person: Ms Seha
Back to Top