A*STAR Talent Search (ATS) 2013
The A*STAR Talent Search (ATS), sponsored by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and organised with the support of the Science Centre Singapore (SCS), recognises students who have excelled in scientific research.
ATS Applicant Requirements
- Singaporean/ PR
- Aged between 15-21yrs (as of 1 Jan 2013)
- In a secondary school or pre-university
- Interested in a long-term career as a researcher
- Only individual category. No team category.
- Individual applications can be submitted for team projects
- All ATS participants are required to take part in SSEF. For more information on SSEF, please visit www.science.edu.sg/ssef
All applicants are required to register online between 01 Nov 2012 to 01 Dec 2012 and are required to submit the following documents by 16 January 2013
- 2 hard copies of project reports.
- 1 CD consisting of digital photographs of individual applicant(s) and project report.
- Pre-experimental forms.(Note: Forms 1, 1A and 1B are compulsory for all projects)
- SSEF entry form and/or ATS entry form
Science Centre Singapore c/o
Fair Director (SSEF 2011)
15 Science Centre Road