Do you have a passion for science?
The Science Centre Singapore is looking for volunteers 14 years of age and above.
We offer you a chance to:
- put your scientific knowledge to good use.
- benefit the general public with a better understanding of science.
- interact with people from all walks of life and age groups.
- at least 14 years of age.
- interested in Science.
- good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people of various ages.
- interested in presenting science and technology to the public.
- enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
- strong commitment to provide a high standard to visitor service.
- willingness to undergo training.
Volunteer Training and Commitment
All volunteers are required to:
- adhere to the volunteer policy. Click here for more information.
- commit to a minimum of 20 hours of volunteering service.
- attend an orientation session before they start. The sessions will be held on the following dates and time.
For interested STUDENT applicants
Join us and be a student volunteer at the Science Centre Singapore in 3 easy steps:
- Complete and submit the application form here.
- For secondary school applicants, print out the consent form and obtain your parent’s/guardian’s signature. Bring it along when you attend the orientation session.
- For Junior College applicants, please print out the declaration form and bring it along when you attend the orientation session.
STUDENT VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION DATES FOR 2017
Time: 3.00pm to 5.30pm
- 18 January, Wednesday
- 8 March, Wednesday
- 25 May, Thursday
- 31 May, Wednesday
- 5 Jul, Wednesday
- 26 Oct, Thursday
- 8 Nov, Wednesday
For tertiary level and above (Including ITE, polytechnics and working adults)
- Email and submit your curriculum vitae/resume to us at email@example.com
- We will invite you for a chat session after we have processed your application.
- After the chat session, we will inform successful applications the orientation session details.
For enquiries, please contact:
Like us on Facebook: Volunteer at Science Centre Singapore
Back To Top